San Mateo Medical Center is building a new three-story health center in Redwood City for patients who live in southern San Mateo County including East Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City, and North Fair Oaks. Patients and staff from three clinics - Willow Clinic, Fair Oaks Children’s Clinic, and Fair Oaks Adult Clinic - will merge together and move into the new building on December 16, 2013.
- Primary Care - adults and children
- Women's Health Care - OB/GYN
- Specialty Care - dental, podiatry, optometry
- Mental Health Services
- On-site Laboratory and Pharmacy
- Community Resources - WIC, health education
2710 Middlefield Road
Redwood City, CA
samTrans Route 296 schedule
We need your help to expand access to care so everyone in San Mateo County can envision a life of total health! Learn more about the project and donate now to ensure more than 20,000 patients receive the care they need to keep our community healthy.